posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2023 in Central Region News
Audubon, IA – AMVC is pleased to announce 11 scholarship recipients for 2023. Each year, AMVC awards scholarships to graduating high school student-employees who are continuing their education at a two or four-year university. This year, AMVC gave $4,750 in total to student-employees.
“We are proud to support our student-employees as they further their education and pursue their future career goals,” said AMVC Scholarship Coordinator, Tammy Sauers. “Employing students is one way we can help develop the next generation of leaders and create advocates for agriculture. We appreciate all our student-employees making AMVC a part of their time in high school.”
The 2023 AMVC scholarship recipients are:
- Armando Alarcon Cervantes Jr, Audubon High School (Iowa)
- Cole Aliff (Ohio)
- Evan Deatley (Ohio)
- Jason Denny, Audubon High School (Iowa)
- Caleb Hunsberger, North Montgomery High School (Indiana)
- Marshal Lile, Audubon High School (Iowa)
- Dylan Olerich, Glidden-Ralston High School (Iowa)
- Austin Peters, Crawfordsville High School (Indiana)
- Peyton Schultes, Coon Rapids-Bayard High School (Iowa)
- Colby Smith, Exira-Elk Horn-Kimballton High School (Iowa)
- Colton Wolford, Jasper High School (Missouri)
AMVC awards scholarships to graduating student employees who have worked for at least six months and are employed at the time of their graduation. Students may receive up to $1,000 to be used for tuition, books, or living expenses. Scholarship amounts are determined based on a student’s number of hours worked and length of employment with the company.
AMVC and our local farm shareholders are proud to offer the next generation opportunities to explore careers in the agricultural industry while they’re in high school. As a leader in veterinary medicine and swine production, we believe investing in future agricultural leaders and advocates plays a vital role in the industry’s success.
- amvc employees
- our team