AMVC, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.amvcms.com/ (the "Site"). This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site as well as users of any other electronic platforms maintained or used by AMVC, LLC for marketing or recruitment purposes.
Information Collection and Use
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may collect information from and about you. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, age, mailing address, email address, and telephone number. We may also collect information you submit or post, such as information contained in job applications or other information you provide when you contact or communicate with us. We may collect information that you submit, post, or otherwise communicate to third party platforms, such as social media sites and job websites.
AMVC, LLC may use tracking tools like web browser cookies to collect information about you when you use our website. Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
We may also use your personal information to:
- Notify you of opportunities with AMVC.
- Personalize online content so that is applies to you and your interests;
- Provide you with advertising based on your interests and online activities, or other interaction with AMVC
- Make our website better;
- Compile, analyze and do research on our website visitor demographics and behavior
- Evaluate and respond to your inquiries and submissions;
- Communicate with you through various channels, including postal mail, email, telephone, applications, online chats, in person, and social media;
- Evaluate and improve our services, recruiting, digital services, and other operations (e.g., developing and analyzing new or revised services; performing market research and data analytics; and assessing the effectiveness of our websites, applications, communications, advertising, and recruiting programs);
- Evaluate your employment applications and contact you regarding potential employment;
We use and share location data only to provide and improve our website.
Other than these exceptions, we will not share your information with unaffiliated third parties.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To provide the online recruitment on our behalf;
- To perform website-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
We want to inform our website users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information. We strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it, but no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Children's Online Privacy Protection
Our website does not target those under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to provide us with personally identifying information.
508 Market Street
Audubon, IA 50025