Date Posted: 12/1/2022
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Benefits and 401K
Located in Wheatland, WY
Seeking a highly motivated, positive and professional employee with the mechanical aptitude for construction, electrical, plumbing and welding. Will need to perform routine maintenance of equipment and machinery in and around the facilities and help troubleshoot and repair any structural, mechanical or electrical problems when they arise. A good working knowledge of electrical and troubleshooting therein is preferred. Must be able to work well with others, as well as independently.
- Inspect and identify equipment or machines in need of repair.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine necessary parts and repairs.
- Perform repairs and PM’s on facilities: (ie: feed systems, crates, gating, heating, ventilation…).
- Preform repairs and PM’s on equipment (ie: vehicles, tractors, equipment attachments…).
- Preform repairs and PM’s on well & lagoon systems.
- Perform maintenance and upkeep on facility grounds.
- Completes a daily record of tasks, miles driven, inventory used, and time spent on preparation for future work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair, plumbing and welding.
- Good working knowledge in Electrical.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Occasional travel required as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience preferred.
- On-the-job training offered.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
How to Apply:
Once you click the above button, you will be redirected to the job description. On that new screen click the apply button on the top right corner. From there you will be redirected to a login screen. Check the box for the first time user and follow the steps to create a username and password.
If you have trouble applying or have not heard from an AMVC recruiter in 2 days after you have submitted your application, please call 712.563.2080.
Contact with any questions:
AMVC Employee Services
508 Market Street
Audubon, IA 50025