Date Posted: 10/11/2023
Type of Employment: Full-Time
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT
- Feed and water animals; clean and disinfect pens; load/unload trucks
- Examine animals in order to detect symptoms of illness or injury.
- Administer vaccinations according to health protocol in order to protect animals from diseases.
- Treat injuries and ailments in sick and/or lame animals according to AMVC policy.
- Adjust controls in order to maintain specific building temperatures required for animals' health and safety.
- Tag animals in order to allow animal identification.
- Moving animals, while utilizing proper personal protective equipment.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Monitor ventilation to ensure proper airflow for animals’ comfort.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy. Adequate attendance
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Desire candidates who are looking to help feed the world and make a career in swine production.
How to Apply:
To apply, click the "Apply Online" button above. Once you click the button, you will be redirected to the job description. On that new screen click the apply button on the top right corner. From there you will be redirected to a login screen. Check the box for the first time user and follow the steps to create a username and password.
If you have trouble applying or have not heard from an AMVC recruiter in 2 days after you have submitted your application, please call 712.563.2080.
Contact with any questions:
AMVC Employee Services
508 Market Street
Audubon, IA 50025