Date Posted: 3/19/2021
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Job includes caring for sows, piglets and boars, achieving production goals and completion of daily tasks on a breed-to-wean sow farm.
Communication, teamwork and task coordination are required to ensure maximum productivity. Candidates must work well in both team and individual work settings. Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and adapt to new situations with relative ease is essential.
Daily tasks may include:
• Feed and water animals. Clean and disinfect pens and stalls.
• Observe animals in heat to detect approach of estrus.
• Monitor sows and provide aid during birthing process.
• Wear proper personal protective equipment when moving animals.
• Artificially inseminate sows.
• Ensure piglets are cared for.
Desire candidates who are looking to help feed the world and make a career in swine production.
How to Apply:
Once you click the above button, you will be redirected to the job description. On that new screen click the apply button on the top right corner. From there you will be redirected to a login screen. Check the box for the first time user and follow the steps to create a username and password.
If you have trouble applying or have not heard from an AMVC recruiter in 2 days after you have submitted your application, please call 712.563.2080.
Contact with any questions:
AMVC Employee Services
508 Market Street
Audubon, IA 50025