Date Posted: 1/30/2019
Type of Employment: Full-Time
We are expanding our HR department with the addition of this position. This position is in anticipation of upcoming expansion opportunities in our Eastern Region, in particular Indiana. This position will have an office in Frankfort, IN.
The Regional Recruiting Associate will work closely with the Human Resources Manager and Hiring Managers to facilitate the hiring process, while abiding by all legal guidelines, for all entry to mid-level positions. This process includes sourcing, screening and contacting candidates as well as all communication between company and candidate throughout the hiring process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, community groups and employees.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives. Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Performing pre-hire screening for potential employees .
- Improves organization attractiveness by monitoring area businesses recruiting tools and recommending new policies and practices for the region; monitoring AMVC job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, schools and colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintaining rapport.
- Administrative HR duties and employee database recordkeeping.
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping. Follow-up with new hires throughout 60 day introductory period.
- Assisting with employee relations.
- Enforcing regulations and policies with managers; recommending new procedures.
- Knowledge in ATS preferred;
- Strict adherence to confidentiality is a must;
- Effective communication skills - both orally and written;
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish beneficial;
- Ability and/or willingness to travel preferred;
How to Apply:
Once you click the above button, you will be redirected to the job description. On that new screen click the apply button on the top right corner. From there you will be redirected to a login screen. Check the box for the first time user and follow the steps to create a username and password.
If you have trouble applying or have not heard from an AMVC recruiter in 2 days after you have submitted your application, please call 712.563.2080.
Contact with any questions:
AMVC Employee Services
508 Market Street
Audubon, IA 50025