Date Posted: 10/2/2020
Type of Employment: Full-Time
SUPERVISES: Swine Specialists
Position Summary: Responsible for management of boar stud and isolation for maximized production and profitability through efficient utilization of animals, facilities and staff.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages all daily activities/processes related to semen production, in accordance with protocols and procedures established by Management.
2. Manages all orders and customer interactions with positive communications.
3. Establishes and maintains open communication with all farm staff, site manager, production manager, shareholders, veterinarian and management team.
taking necessary actions to prevent hazardous conditions.
4. Schedules and prioritizes workload with daily and weekly task sheets and coordinates with the site manager.
5. Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of records. (i.e. feed inventory, culls, utilities, Prism, etc.)
6. Responsible for daily Biosecurity policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
• Work effectively and proactively with a variety of personalities.
• Work effectively, calmly and respectfully with live animals.
• Ability to be a team player and assist other areas as needed.
• Must have strong cleanliness habits at all times.
• Detailed and organized.
• Proficiency in basic math skills and computer.
• Fluent in English
For more information please visit our website
How to Apply:
Once you click the above button, you will be redirected to the job description. On that new screen click the apply button on the top right corner. From there you will be redirected to a login screen. Check the box for the first time user and follow the steps to create a username and password.
If you have trouble applying or have not heard from an AMVC recruiter in 2 days after you have submitted your application, please call 712.563.2080.
Contact with any questions:
AMVC Employee Services
508 Market Street
Audubon, IA 50025