Date Posted: 3/1/2023
Type of Employment: Full-Time
This is a full-time position. For biosecurity reasons this person cannot live with anyone who works with swine.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage pick ticket orders
- Pull warehouse picking orders and pack for shipping or pick up
- Ensure orders are accurate
- Operate forklift and pallet jack
- Replenish shelves from overstock
- Maintain biosecurity protocols
- Shrink wrap pallets
- Load and unload trucks
- Ship and receive products
- Assist in tracking shipments
- Available for on-call rotation (approximately 1 week a month)
Knowledge and Skills
- Must possess problem-solving skills, good written and oral communication skills, good listening skills, computer skills, be detail oriented, flexible, self-motivated and orderly and a team player.
- Able to operate a forklift or be willing to learn how to operate a forklift (we will train the right individual).
- Able to obtain a CDL is a plus.
- Able to lift or move up to 70 lbs.
- Stand and walk on concrete for multiple hours throughout the day
How to Apply:
Once you click the above button, you will be redirected to the job description. On that new screen click the apply button on the top right corner. From there you will be redirected to a login screen. Check the box for the first time user and follow the steps to create a username and password.
If you have trouble applying or have not heard from an AMVC recruiter in 2 days after you have submitted your application, please call 712.563.2080.
Contact with any questions:
AMVC Employee Services
508 Market Street
Audubon, IA 50025