Date Posted: 12/21/2018
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Leadership Development Program
- Goal of program
- To recruit and develop employees that will have the skills and knowledge necessary to serve in leadership positions within managed sow farms and managed finishing flows
- Term of program
- 1 year program
- Bi-monthly learning modules
- To include classroom and on-farm sessions
- Both technical and leadership skills will be developed
- Structured training plans that include stretch assignments
- Progressive leadership assignments continually adding responsibility
- Participants could be placed at multiple sites. Extended travel and/or relocation may be necessary.
- Limited number of spots annually
How to Apply:
Once you click the above button, you will be redirected to the job description. On that new screen click the apply button on the top right corner. From there you will be redirected to a login screen. Check the box for the first time user and follow the steps to create a username and password.
If you have trouble applying or have not heard from an AMVC recruiter in 2 days after you have submitted your application, please call 712.563.2080.
Contact with any questions:
AMVC Employee Services
508 Market Street
Audubon, IA 50025